These soft cut-out gluten-free sugar cookies are decorated with super easy icing and festive sprinkles.They're the perfect gluten-free holiday cookie to leave out for Santa!！
当我从托儿所接Zoella，用我最热情的假日声音告诉她我做了剪接。SUGAR COOKIES,，她突然回敬道。不！"with她most toddler-tempered attitude.I shrugged off her outburst as hanger.然后，as though you could hear Santa's sleigh bells through my voice,I continued to sell her on my Christmas cookies,"我在-洒水对她来说是一种热钱，仅次于独角兽和贴纸。I expectedglee.
但她却把我的刑期缩短了，"不！！I don't want you to!！！I想做饼干！！Iwant to put the sprinkles!""
Mom-of-the-year right here.In my excitement to share these gluten-free sugar cookies with her,I stole the joy of decorating cookies right out from under her!！
Don't worry,她pouty anguish当她看到头顶上闪闪发光的花洒，并声称圣诞树是甜点时，她很快就过去了。And let me just say this:我这辈子从没见过有人吃这么久的饼干。She savored every single sprinkle and crumb.Then went to bed a half hour late all hyped up on sugar.
我们在周末做了第二批无麸质的圣诞糖饼干，以减轻我妈妈的内疚。Pulling from deep in my cookie cutter collection,she made mostly festive porcupines and hippos.Then smothered them in icing and a generous handful of sprinkles whenever I'd glance away.
Folks all have different opinions on the ideal texture of a sugar cookie.快进快进？边缘脆，中心软？Soft and pillowy?Does your opinion come from your nostalgic experiences with sugar cookies as a kid?Many recipes for soft cookies suggest simply baking for less time.That works here too – if you like soft cookies right off the pan,bake on the lower end of the range.如果你喜欢清脆的边缘，在范围的高端烘焙。
不管你喜欢哪种方式，these gluten-free sugar cookies are great the instant the icing hits the cookie.But – and here's my secret – I've found that they're even more fabulous a few hours later or the next day,if you can wait that long.Giving the cookies time toripen，per se,lets the moisture from the icing soften the cookie into clouds.软枕头糖饼干完美。
Whereas most cookies are best devoured warm and gooey,糖曲奇随着年龄的增长而成熟。因为这个原因，他们做了最好的饼干作为礼物，arranging on a dessert platter,or leaving out for Santa.而且它们非常好，没有人会怀疑它们没有麸质。
Chill.To keep these gluten-free cut-out sugar cookies from spreading into flat blobs,you must chill the dough.但如果你像我一样缺乏耐心和远见，chill the dough之后rolling it out.Just roll the dough into two sheets and chill on a baking sheet.如果你有空间，chill them in the冷柜加快速度！洗几个盘子，你就可以切了。把你的形状切下来，放在烤盘上，再给他们降温。
尽可能少的推出。I've also found that the more times you roll out the gluten-free sugar cookie dough,你的饼干撒得越多。尽量把你的形状剪得尽可能地靠近，以免把碎片一次又一次地滚出来。另外，the more you handle the dough,越柔软。You may find you have to chill the dough again after re-rolling,这取决于它已经出去多久了。
按大小烘焙。Divvy them on baking sheets based on the size of the shape.较小的形状需要较少的时间烘烤，因此，按大小分开会防止小的变得太黑，而大的形状烘烤通过。如果你发现当你把它们切掉后，它们会被柔软细腻的放在烤盘上，just chill the sheet for a few minutes.
它不会比这个甜饼糖衣简单得多。Unlike with royal icing,we're not messing with egg whites.为了得到糖块糖霜，糖霜会变硬和发亮，you can do without corn syrup as well.Instead,the trick is just a bit of honey.Mix sifted powdered sugar,milk,honey,vanilla,加一小撮盐直到光滑。
The icing will firm up in 188bet官网about 10-15 minutes,把饼干堆起来，不要弄乱你漂亮的艺术品！！
Gluten-Free Christmas Cookies
If you're looking to build out an impressive gluten-free Christmas cookie spread,here's a list of a few of my favorites.如果你对购买不同的无麸质面粉感到不知所措，you can also usemy recipe filter把食谱按无麸质面粉的种类分类，把你的食物用完。
- 1½ cup (210g) millet flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (226g) unsalted butter,轻微软化
- 1½ cups (372g) cane sugar
- 2 eggs,room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar,筛分的
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract**
- In a medium bowl,sift together the almond flour,小米粉，木薯粉，发酵粉，和盐。搁置一边。
- 在配备有桨式附件的立式搅拌机的碗中，或在配备有手动搅拌机的搅拌碗中，把黄油和糖用中高速搅拌，直到变轻变松软。3-5 minutes.加入香草，搅拌至混合。
- Add the eggs,one at a time,混合直到每个鸡蛋混合后，scraping down the sides and bottom as needed.
- With the mixer on low,slowly add the dry ingredients.将速度提高到中等，然后混合，直到混合。根据需要刮掉侧面。
- Divide the dough in half and form into two discs.Roll out each disk between two pieces of parchment paper dusted well with millet flour to 1/8-1/4 inch thickness.在烤盘上冷藏至少一个小时，或者在冰箱里冷藏15分钟。
- 一次工作一半，用切饼干刀切出你的形状。把剩饭卷起来，桌上再撒些小米粉，再切饼干。当面团变软时，根据需要将面团冷却5-10分钟。Transfer your cut cookies to a parchment-lined baking sheet,1.5 inches apart.
- Chill the cookies on a parchment-lined baking sheet in the fridge for 30 minutes or in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- 同时预热烤箱至400°F。一次一张，把饼干烤5-7分钟，until just set and the very bottom edges begin to turn golden.For softer centers,aim toward the lower end and crispy edges,高端（这取决于您的cookie大小！）
- 将饼干放在烤盘上冷却5分钟，然后用薄金属铲将其转移到金属架上，在结冰前完全冷却。Repeat with remaining baking sheets.
- 饼干凉了，结冰。In a medium bowl,用3汤匙牛奶搅拌糖粉，honey,vanilla,and salt until smooth.Add another teaspoon of milk at a time until the icing is the proper consistency.When you life the whisk up and drizzle icing back into the bowl,the stream should sit on top for a few seconds before incorporating back into the bowl.Divide icing between cups and color with gel food coloring as desired.
- 用管道输送结冰，fill a small pastry bag fitted with a small round tip with icing.Pipe an outline around the outside of the cookie with icing.用尖头或牙签将结冰物移到边缘，开始用更多的结冰物填满轮廓。Top with sprinkles and let sit for 10 minutes until the icing sets.
- Enjoy immediately or,如果你喜欢软饼干，把它们放在密封的容器里过夜，第二天好好享受它们的柔软。在我看来，这些饼干在第二天是最好的！！
*If you plan to pipe the icing,make the icing recipe as is.If you plan to decorate the cookies with eager messy toddlers or kids,double the icing recipe.这将确保你有足够的，也将允许你把它分成更多的颜色。